HybridZ

Clear plastic light covers

Guest Jeff Rimmer

Guest Jeff Rimmer

I have seen these clear plastic light covers which follw the contours of the first generation Z cars, but I have not found a source for these covers... Can someone direct me into the right direction to find and purchase these covers?

Thanks

JR

you can order them from motorsport auto in l.a i'd give you the number but I have lost my catalog, you can also get them directly from nissan but they have a big chrome ring around them and look pretty hoopty. The motorsport ones are more of a flush mount kit and look way better and are around 55-60 bucks, the nissan ones are like 150-160.I think motorsport auto is in orange county if you want to call information.

Also they are listed in my victoria british catalog for a reasonable price. CYA!

------------------

The only stupid question is one you wanted to ask but never did!!!

Drewz

Guest Anonymous

go to your local nissn dealer the motorsoprt ones that I have are junk they attatch with one screw and don't fit very well the nissan ones will be more expensive but they are worth it frown.gif

------------------

Phil

231z!