HybridZ

WIRING HELP!!!!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Boy, the best advice I coould give is to search the other forums, like the ignition one, for such things--look at remote selenoid discussions. Hopefully, that will answer your questions.

If the wiring is really bad, ytou may just have to get a painless system, but that does run a few dollars. Good luck.

David

Guest Anonymous

Thank you for your replies. I found the problem. It was the alternator wire from the starter that had come out of the crimped thingy (lol, I don't know the name of the caps you crimp a wire into to put on a bolt). Anyway, I popped it on and it fired right up... Fixed a lot of problems with one wire. Oh well, thanks again.

Richard

Guest Anonymous

I bought my V8Z already put together. It was a bad job and I have been constantly fixing things all over the car. I have run into a big problem with the wiring of the car. There has always been a heat soak problem on the car, but now it won't do anything. I've replaced the battery to be sure it wasn't something that simple. But since then, I've lost all power like radio, etc... If someone could send me a quick wiring diagram or help me out some other way I'd appreciate it. I also need help with the wiring of the starter (I'm unfortunately unfamiliar with a 350 as I've been a rotary guy from the beginning). L8R

Richard