HybridZ

nitrous on stock l24

When I am ready for a "built" motor it will consist of JE pistons, total seal rings, arp rod/main/head. That will pretty much do it. The likely hood of doing over 375hp on anything but a perfect tune will pretty much kill factory pistons in the ring land area. Rods, they should take it.

BTW, your sentence structure id very hard to read. I had to read it 4 times.

I am sorry, I was typing in a hurry. I will try to slow down because I do understand how hard it is to understand what I am saying when I do that. Big-Phil got 388WHP and 403FT/LB from a stock engine. I have an idea of taking a 240sx twin cam head and sectioning it like the L31DETT on here. After I do that not bolting it together just going to use it for measurement purposes. I will then take all the measurements and put them into a program like CAD or something. Then I will try to get a mold made where I can pour custom cast twin cam heads that will bolt onto the L block. Like I said, this is an idea, it probably won't become reality because its much more hard than it sounds. After putting it in CAD though it could get CNC machined. A big problem is you would still run into the how to do the timing chain issue and the what cams issue. I have no intention of turbo soon because I see other things being more important. I will only go turbo when I need a new engine or have the time/money. Which may be this summer but I don't expect it to be even though I will have access to plenty, and I mean PLENTY of tools. I hope this was a little easier to read, if there are any suggestions on my writing you have please do let me know. I am also interested in seeing how a stock L24 handles nitrous. I believe sticky280zx has a carbed l28 with a 125 shot that made good power before the nitrous, not sure about after.