HybridZ

MSII Extra distributor issue

bigblock502

Here's my current setup: 81 NA motor, t3 turbo, 83zxt distributor, supra 440cc injectors, MSII with 2.1 extra firmware. I have everything wired up and ready to go(well, almost). The temp sensors and tps work fine but I can't get the distributor to register with the computer. I have it wired red-hot, black-ground, white-MS trigger(IGN wire on DIY's harness). I'm attempting to use the direct coil driver and installed the necessary jumpers. If anyone knows how i can test the outgoing signal from the hall sensor that would be great. It gives a grounded 12v reading until one of the six trigger slots lines up with the sensor, then it drops to .35v grounded. I'm not sure what value I should be getting. Under ignition settings in megatune I have it set to basic trigger(it gives options for basic trigger, trigger return, EDIS, etc.) I tried removing the distributor and and turning the shaft with a drill motor and I couldn't get an rpm signal in megatune. None of the led's come on either when I rotate the shaft. Any advice would be great. Thanks