HybridZ

NEW VQ- 6spd DS yokes

fast-datsun

We just got our first new H.D.YOKES for the 350Z/G35/PU 6spd trans NOW we can make drive shafts for the VQ swaps. Up to this point you had to always use the used Nissan Yokes that were hard to find or $$$$$. The first few we will need some measurments for you to make them...MACK

Edited by fast-datsun

Yeah, and Price for you to make the shaft if I provide my nissan Yoke and measurements: center of ujoint/center of ujoint.

Phar

All new parts a shaft is $525 If you supply the Yoke $325

Our new Yoke take the RACE quality 1360 u-joint which is larger the the standard H.D. 1310 u-joints

Call with your measurments we try to ship in 3-5 days or less...Please call with any questions..

All new parts a shaft is $525 If you supply the Yoke $325

Our new Yoke take the RACE quality 1360 u-joint which is larger the the standard H.D. 1310 u-joints

Call with your measurments we try to ship in 3-5 days or less...Please call with any questions..

Is that for steel or aluminum?

• 3 weeks later...

Is that for steel or aluminum?

I would hope aluminnum because I can have a shaft made locally for half that price using steel.

I don't think the ujoints need to be upgraded either since even boosted 350z's are fine on the stock ujoints.

On my rock crawler I did upgrade the yoke and joints over stock, but I'm running 35's on that.

Phar

• 1 year later...

This is my first post here at this forum (starting a VQ35DE swap to 77 280). I knew that this was going to be a custom drive shaft but figured I could just have a shop cut and re-balance the one out of my parts car. Is there an issue with having that done?

Edited by MadZcar