HybridZ

The adiction to Z?

ModernS30

What is your addiction  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What cars are you addicted to?

• Datsuns (only cars with the Datsun name)
    • All Z
    • S30
    • S130
    • Z31
    • Z32
    • Z33
    • Z34
    • All 60's and 70's fastback style cars.
    • All cars period.
    • Nissans (Datsuns) only
    • Anything with wheels and an engine!

Well I do have a soft spot for the underdog little S30. Something about living in a GM town full of muscle cars, and me wanting to be different.

Now I like pretty much all "old school" styled cars from the 70's and yes even the 80's (when I was a teen ya know) Everyone wanted a 5.0 mustang gt! and I thoroughly enjoyed stomping them into the ground with my tinny little wittle 6cyl. (yes it was modded, so what!)

Underdog, blacksheep, **** disturber, whatever you want to call me, it sure is FUN!

My name is Jason, and I am a certified S30-Z-aholic! I am proud to say so! I have owned quite a few cars, but my 1st driveable car, was a '73 240Z. It was my senior year (1989) in high school. It was a raggedy, rusty, p.o.s. I had so much fun in that, pile of sh*t. I wish I still had it, just for kicks. 5 S30Z's later, I now have a worhty builder. V8 SBC here I come! B)

I'm a complete gearhead so I picked "All cars Period" however i'm a little picky. As far as Nissan/Datsun are concerned i'm big on the S30. I don't mind the Z32, really like the Z33 and my old man owns a Z34 which is an awesome machine.

Other cars I like would range anywhere from classic 60's muscle, 70's exotics/sports cars, a HUGE array of Porsches & Ferraris. The list goes on. A Porsche 930 is definitely on the radar for potential ownership in the future.

I could make it where you can check more than one box if you would like. I just didn't because I didn't want people to just check them all and vote you know. If you think I should then let me know and I will. Then I will check the S30 box as well myself, S30 has got to be the best looking Z car out there.