HybridZ

how-to do filled in headlights??

Guest Drewz

They mount like the orig. from what I saw. As far as I know the 1000 min. is strictly adhered to. Too bad, he is losing out on sales because of it. icon_eek.gif

Guest Anonymous

Ya know I know where his house is so if you guys ever come to arizona and want to throw eggs at it let me know. icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously though I think the minimum is because he has to crate all the glass stuff up and that's not cheap. That said he is still a grouchy bastard.

One thought, I suspect he'd sell to us AZ folk if we came and picked it up. We could ship it to ya and cut out his overpriced shipping anxieties. Alternately try John at VR engineering, he can probably get the buckets for you even though they're not listed on his page, and he's a hell of alot nicer guy.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Hey Z3BRA. Been out that way myself. Where do ya live? I'm in Tempe...was a helluva drive just to see some guy's house with a kinda crappy(for owning Arizona Z car)Z out front....Emailed that guy a while back, concerning one of his body kits....was actually gonna make his 1K order limit...but he never got back...oh well

I spoke with Showcar acouple times this week finding out what he had for this conv. As for the whole conversion kit, he didn't have the grill or headlight assemblies, which isn't that big of a deal. The "fender extensions" or headlight buckets were $79 a piece shipped to my door. The conv kit, which consisted of the filled in light buckets, front fiberglass bumper, and fenders with vents was close to $1k if I remember correctly. I wasn't really interested in the whole assembly anyways. I mostly wanted the buckets. I'll probably order them in acouple weeks. Very nice guy I spoke with. I could tell he sure ain't from around these here parts. Got to love Texas icon_cool.gif