HybridZ

I've been busy...

Guest Frank280z

Guest Frank280z

compared.jpg

I know it only looks like paint and rims. But.....I could go on for a while. I finally got to the armor all point. I like when thats all I have to do to take it out...hehehe I'm sooooo icon_biggrin.gif Took it out last night. Funny thing happened. I got next to an anniversary vette 93.(the silver ones with the ZR1 wheels) Gave each other a thumbs up. But we didn't run...

Frank

Frank, I went ot your page and saw a pic of your car in black and now in the new silver--very stunning looking; nice job!

I can't see anything on your posts though; it just says "image hosted by angelfire"

David

Wow, that looks great!

I'm planning on putting a set of urethane bumper covers like you have. You got them from MSA, right? How do they attach to the body - are they bolted to the stock bumper trim locations, or are they epoxied in place? If they don't need the original lower valence to stay in place for some reason, I'm going to cut mine off. It was mangled somehow, and is a bit far gone for a hammer and dolley to put right.

I'm also itching to see a picture of those Cherokee seats!

Guest Frank280z

Well the bumpers are fiber'. I got the front one from MSA. I rolled the rear pan. It attached to the headlight buckets. I drilled four holes and attached with 3/8 bolts. MSA supplies with 4 dinky screws. I don't put that much trust into those screws. I use two though. One on each fender inner lip. I think you have to remove the fact. metal valance. Frank