HybridZ

Thunder Ranch?

Guest nezzie76

Guest nezzie76

Have any of you ever heard of thunder ranch? They make the 250 Gto kit just like Stable. They are significantly less expensive than John Washington's and also Stable. My question is if they are for real. I called them and emailed them and I have gotten replies so it seems to me they are real. They say they have been around from 79 and they make other kit bodies too. I'm leaning towards them because they are close enough that I can drive down and pick them up instead of paying the crate charge and the shipping. So what do you think? icon_confused.gif

I used to buy Kit Car magazine years ago, and they were around. I have no idea if they are good, but you could call the BBB and see. Do a search on the web and see if you can find anything. Being able to see the factory and how they make the product will go a long way in convincing you if they are worth the money. Dan Juday went to AZ to meet with John Washington and was impressed enough with him and his products to buy the kit.

I have to agree that $1900 for a kit is expensive--at least to me it is. But life/cars is not cheap. icon_sad.gif

David