HybridZ

Running super rich

Skittle

I'm not quite sure if this is a MS issue or what.

The back story.

I was driving home after work and when I hit the gas to get some speed it started backfiring alittle bit around 3-3.5k and the tach started bouncing around alot. After I got home I checked all the vaccuum lines and what not and took it for spin around the block. At that point it started to backfire like a loud machine gun. Yesterday I cleaned the plugs and started her back up. At this point if i barely pushed the accelerator it would stuble alot and the tach bounces all over the place. To which point the "gunfire" started all over again.

Up untill this point I have had no issues with it running. Only change I made was install a FMIC and running stock boost. The car does not smoke at all and no leaks from the head.

If this is in the wrong subforum sorry about that.

Ok i figured it out, for some reason my timing jumped way high.

Redline is where it should be at idle and blue line is where its at idle. I used a timing gun to see if it was off. I would post the MSQ file but my laptop quit turning on so now I have to move my desktop out to re tune it.

post-10787-1268704003588_thumb.jpg

Edited by Skittle