HybridZ

Would you believe this paint is 11 years old?

auxilary

Wow, no dents or dings on that puppy either! Looks like it's been well taken care of too. You swapping a new motor in (I don't recall) or are you going to use an uglier car and preserve this one? As nice as it looks I wouldn't blame you for preserving it.

Got to get you a copy of PhotoImpact though - it really takes the size of pics down nicely. Thanks for the tip on that Pete! This pic would probably be less than 60K using it.

DavyZ: man, I don't think I'll get a chance to stop by any time soon: the car goes up next week on jacks for a little while so I can put bushings/ground control coilovers/tokiko illuminas/outlaw brake stage I kit on, and MSA sway bars (they should come in in a few weeks). After that it'll be completely roadworthy.

BLKMGK: if you think that's bad on the file size...the original pic was 2024x1650, and the size was cut down 50%. This was so I could make it a good background, and retain the whole quality of the picture. Sorry about the file size, but it can easily be cropped to 640x480 and be around 80k in size. It just looks way better this way icon_biggrin.gif Otherwise, eventually I'll do a JTR swap in it...just not any time soon. Need a job for that! icon_biggrin.gif

Heh, I'm on a DSL link - not super fast but not a big deal to DL 100K either. You picked a good spot to take that pic - no crap in the background, looks real nice. You even managed to stay out of the reflections taking the shot - lot's of people screw that part up. Ought to consider sending it in to someplace like SportCompact or maybe the new Z mag! icon_biggrin.gif

If you're referring to sport compact car, that magazine is excellent! for toilet paper substitute. A while back they did a comparison run of an integra gs-r and the 96-7 sn95 mustang GT, and labeled it as a domestic pushrod engine, with 30 year old engine parts... followed by thousands of letters telling them it was SOHC and they need to brush up on their knowledge. At least they got better the next time they did integra type R vs. mustang GT. (And the GT won, not that I'm a mustang fan)

Actually, my friend Kris took that shot, so cudos to him: I only provided the car and the scenery hehe.

Guest Anonymous

auxilary, Where in the bay are do you live... As soon as I saw those hills I knew you lived somewhere near me...

Fraga

Guest Zpeed

my god that car looks like its from a brosure for early Z's damnnnn, very very nice, i want mine to be like that, ahhhh all i got to saw is wowzer