HybridZ

Austin Hoke Adapter Plate availability

jacob80

Hey fellas,

Right now, I'm scoping out my options and have decided on a Z31/Z32 transmission behind my 400hp L28ET. I know Mazworx has the adapter plates, but they are SO overpriced. I saw Austin Hoke makes them for a little over half of what Mazworx is asking, but he doesn't seem to be responding to emails. Does anyone know if he is still offering these plates, or am I stuck having to pay almost $700 for the Mazworx? Thanks!

Hi Jacob,

Im sorry I didnt get back with you what email did you send to? I have been pretty busy and may have missed it. Anyhow, I have two adapter plates left if you are interested in one. Keep in mind the Mazworks includes bellhousing machining and I do not, you have to arrange that yourself.

Shoot me an email to: austin.hoke@vq240z.com and Ill get back to ya ASAP.

Thanks

-Austin

Edited by 240hoke

Hi Jacob,

Im sorry I didnt get back with you what email did you send to? I have been pretty busy and may have missed it. Anyhow, I have two adapter plates left if you are interested in one. Keep in mind the Mazworks includes bellhousing machining and I do not, you have to arrange that yourself.

Shoot me an email to: austin.hoke@vq240z.com and Ill get back to ya ASAP.

Thanks

-Austin

Sent you an e-mail, let me know if you received it. Thanks!