HybridZ

Isky cams

Did you try calling them?

Yeah I tries calling, was kept on hold for ages and calling from ireland so had to hang up, Cant seem to contact them from that thing on their website, tried twice now without reply and dont want to get another schneider cam :rolleyes:

Yeah I tries calling, was kept on hold for ages and calling from ireland so had to hang up, Cant seem to contact them from that thing on their website, tried twice now without reply and dont want to get another schneider cam :rolleyes:

I have an unused ISKENDERIAN camshaft packed away somewhere in my garages. Could be for sale if you want to pursue it.....?

No air freight flying at the moment because of this Icelandic volcano, though.

I have an unused ISKENDERIAN camshaft packed away somewhere in my garages. Could be for sale if you want to pursue it.....?

No air freight flying at the moment because of this Icelandic volcano, though.

Pm sent Alan

Pm sent Alan

I'm going to have to dig it out of storage. Bear with me.

As I mentioned, nothing's flying airfreight-wise over most of northern Europe at the moment ( and there will be long backlogs even after they start flying again ) so it might take a while for you to get one imported from anywhere.....

I'm going to have to dig it out of storage. Bear with me.

As I mentioned, nothing's flying airfreight-wise over most of northern Europe at the moment ( and there will be long backlogs even after they start flying again ) so it might take a while for you to get one imported from anywhere.....

No problem, sure let me know the specs when you dig it out.

Dam volcano!!

No problem, sure let me know the specs when you dig it out.

Dam volcano!!

Well, I dug it out of deep storage.....

It's an ISKENDERIAN L-490 grind. Their 'Stage III'.

This one was bought new, assembled into a head that was attached to a block but never installed in a car ( short block assembly was sold ) and then the head was disassembled again. Cam was put into storage until today. I think I've even got the original box somewhere....

If you want to buy it, let me know what you will offer for it - but bear in mind that the only shipping option at the moment is 'Surface' transport, as air freight / post is a non-starter with this volcanic ash cloud situation.

Cheers,

Alan T.