HybridZ

I Found My Paint Color!!!

Guest KraZ4spd

Guest Anonymous

My good friend has a 70 Challenger R/T with a 383 and 4spd, the small rear window, and the Hurst pistol grip stick! Rotting away in his driveway. icon_sad.gif I practicly cry everytime I see it sitting there, preacticly wasting away. He promises me he's going to completely restore it as soon as he finishes college. (He's currently at Sac state studying to be an electrical engineer.) That has the potential to be one bad A$$ ride! I'm a chevy guy, but sometimes I see that car and... Well, Eleanor's cool to, but there's not much, IMO, that can beat my first love, my '73 Camaro. It was plain-jane but i had plans to turn it into a Z-28 copy, but had to sell it a few months back instead to finance my cross country move. icon_sad.gif

[ November 06, 2001: Message edited by: aravahan ]

Ok I am a chevy man at heart but that is a sweet car... I have always liked 67 and 68 shelbys they are the best looking of the mustangs of that period in my opinion.

As for cars that just look good try a 70 Challanger R/T with a 440 and a 4 spd make mine bone white.... just plan jane and brutal...

I also have a soft spot for 68 and 69 chevy novas with big blocks and pie tin hubcaps for some reason.....I dont know why....

But Z cars are alot cheeper and lighter than any of these.....so they rule in the power to weight which is all that counts....