HybridZ

Need mechanism to reassembly my L28ET engine

Logoleaf

Hi guys,

After i have collected all necessary parts to stroke my engine. Now, i'm ready to hire someone to reassembly the engine back together. I've took the engine apart piece by piece and have the block bored. Pistons and piston rods, and the head are assembled. As i am now so busy don't have time to continue with the works. I would need some one to finish all the rest to make the engine run. All the parts are ready to assemble. I live in Garden Grove, CA.

So, if you know some one that you can recommend or you can do it. Please help me out. You can call me at 714-583-0253 or email to logoleaf@gmail.com

Thanks in advanced!

You could call Top End Performance in LA, http://www.racetep.com/nissan.html, closer to you in Lomita is Bob Sebrings Service Center, Bob's a top notch engine builder but primarily muscle car engines.

You may find more help if you change the title to mechanic and not mechanism. Seems like you want a part, but in reality you want a mechanic.