Since my can run with megasquirt, my spark table looks like this

SPARKTABLE-1.jpg

My setup:

- n42/n42 with a NA cam

- MSII pcb3.0

- FMIC

- Stock 280zxt T3

- Stock 280zxt Injectors

- Stock 280z 1976 distributor (the vaccuum on the distributor is ain't plugged in the intake... )

- I'm running 10psi of boost and my AFR at woot is between 11 and 11.8 (running on 91 Fuel)

So, wnated to know why I need to put these number in my Spark Table since everyone have like 36 or more when they not boosting and more than me when they are boosting? I can ear some pingging when I'm at my torq peak (4000-5500RPM) and it looks like a timming issue more than a fuel issue if I look at my AFR... Presently, my Mechanical advance is at 12 (Tested and adjusted with a timming lamp) and this is the value that I putted in the Megasquirt.

My spark plugs are brand new NGK BPR7ES so I think they are cold enought...

So, why my spark table values are so low compared to the others (My car is running pretty well with this setup and I have a good amount of power to the wheels...) and what I can do with my Pingging issue (I did a research on the board for the pingging issue and did somes change but the problem is still there. The reason why there some 0 at woot, is that I took off some degrees to decrease the ping but look like it doesn'nt work... I took off 3 degrees with no change at all)? I'm lost....

Again, sorry for my english.

Thanks!

I think you need to weld the mechanical advance mechanism in the distributor, unplugging the vacuum isn't enough. The distributor will still advance timing on its own as rpms increase. Search for locking the distributor, other people have done it with a bolt or welding. Once it is locked then megasquirt will be the only device controlling timing and your table will use correct numbers.