HybridZ

Braking problems with '72 240z

I recently dropped my suspension on all four corners to replace bushings and what not. Everything is back together and now my brakes have gone to crap. I looked through a lot of threads and could not find sufficient info. to solve my problem. I replaced the MC and have now bled my brakes enough to go through three bottles of fluid, I bled the MC itself and all four corners, spit streams of fluid out just fine, no air. When I turn the car on, the booster sucks all my pressure away and my pedal is spongy until just above the floor, just enough to barely stop. Does any body have any ideas on what is wrong. Also, I had tons of brake before took it apart.

Did you bleed it while the car was running? Not saying you didn't, Just to make sure.

No, never have before and never had a problem until just now. It used to take a couple times around the block to get the pressure back. This time I have bled, and bled, and re-bled every bleeder screw that is possible. So, I guess I need to know why I have pressure with car turned off and when it is on, the booster seems to suck my pressure away. The one-way valve in the booster line is fine and the booster holds pressure until you release the vacuum.So the booster is holding pressure, I bled the Master Cylinder and all corners, no air came out, bought a re-manned Tokico Master. Is there something I am missing in the process, or any other ways to figure out the problem.