HybridZ

Hatch/Cargo area Photos

I have the "classic Z logo" deck mat from motorsport and the rear speaker box that covers the rear taillights. I like the black mats with the rest of the black interior and the "Z" in silver really stands out.

I can take a picture tomorrow, don't feel like going outside right now!

The only other modification I can think of as a possibility would be adding a sub to the spare tire area, what else are you considering for inspiration?

Looks more gray in the picture because the flash fired, but it's black.

IMG_6594.jpg

I need to get the dustbuster out to get some of the R/C airplane detritus out of the carpet!

IMG_6595.jpg

Looks nice, exactly what I want to do with my Z when I get to the interior. Too bad you are not in NoVa we could go flying. I take my foamies out in my 300ZX due to the bigger deck aria.

Looks nice, exactly what I want to do with my Z when I get to the interior. Too bad you are not in NoVa we could go flying. I take my foamies out in my 300ZX due to the bigger deck aria.

Yeah, I can fit a surprising amount of R/C stuff in the Z. I can fit a Parkzone T-28, a "DW Foamie" combat, and a hang-launch nine-dollar target foam glider thing that I converted to R/C (it's pretty awesome!) in the back, and the Blade 400 heli, 2 controllers, batteries and everything else up front. When I want to bring everything (a Hangar9 Twist and a Nitroplanes Mustang with a Saito 100 4-stroke) I have to take my saab (which also holds an incredible amount of stuff without breaking anything).

27259_1410207452311_1146211433_3119.jpg

IMG_5611.jpg

So yeah....back on topic.....Um.....so the Z hatch area is pretty big, it's easy to make it look nice with a new deck cover, and since people like to look in the back window it's nice to have it looking clean back there.