HybridZ

Custom Taillight Recommendations

Guest Willieboy240z

Guest Willieboy240z

I want to customize the rear end of my 240z. Current lights are cracked and and plastic is corroded.

I notice somebody here put late model Nissan light panel in their Z. Any details?

Also, what other lights are a good swap? I am looking to do not a lot of bodywork...

quote:

Originally posted by mtj71Z:

i like corvette tail lights on a Z
icon_smile.gif

maybe one day i can make some...

Take a look at Vinh Vu's very impressive 280ZX. Finished in bright yellow, he customized it fully with a rear treatment similar to a C5; but (AIR) he did all this BEFORE the C5 was out (ie. it's his original viewpoint!). Very impressive piece of work, murals kewl too icon_smile.gif Anyone got the link to paste it in here? or a pic or tooo?

are you saying that the early Skyline Lights would nearly just about bolt on into the Z tailights...

they would probably need some modding perhaps, but it is worth a try i believe...

thanks for that one.... once i find a early 70s Skyline in the wreckers i'm taking those tail lights

Guest Anonymous

Tail lights.: One of my favorite Z customizing subjects.

To see a wide variety of photos of custom tail light ideas check these links at ZPARTS.COM

2000 West Coast Z Car Nationals in LA

Late model Corvette factory lights in 240Z roadster running a Lexus V8 engine

Z Dragster with 70's? style Corvette tail end treatment

For ya guys that love to oogle unusual Z hood murals, check out this shot of Jim Darnell's tricked Z, the "Goddess Z"

Enjoy,

Eric Neyerlin - owner of zpsig_75.jpg