HybridZ

SUBTLE Z - anybody got more pictures?

Guest tom sixbey

Guest tom sixbey

hey guys - anybody got some more pictures of a subtle Z kit other than the ones on the VR engineering web pages? - they REALLY aught to give more pictures if they hope to do business with (with me anyway)

i was just wondering if any of you guys had any experience with them...

thanks guys!

- ROCK OVER LONDON! ROCK ON CHICAGO! - WHEATIES, BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!!!

Tom,

Dan Juday has bought all his fiberglass from John Washington at VR Eng. John has posted here a number of times and he is very helpful, very accomodating, and knows his stuff. Try doing a search for "John Washington" or VR Engineering, etc, and see what you come up with. Dan Juday has convinced me that if I ever do a full on body kit, that I'll go with John's company. Just food for thought. BTW, I agree that there needs to be more pics of all the kits he offers.

Davy

Guest tom sixbey

hahaha! - i thought that little quote would get some attention from somebody... Wesley willis is the poet of our generation....

hey dan - those are the subtle Z fenders on your car? - i didnt realize they actually flared out so much.. - what are your rim/tire options?