HybridZ

Fuel Injector Choice

meijerbrantm

I'm running an L28et on Megasquirt. I'm really confused on what injectors I'm able to use. To me, it seems that the only drop in replacement are benz 450SEL injectors. I want to go the pallnet route, but he's currently not making rails. Is there any other style of injector that you can use with the stock rail with little to no modifications? I see people always use DSM injectors but I'm assuming they aren't using the stock rail or anything. If anyone has any info on this I'd appreciate it. I do searches but can't seem to come up with the proper information I'm looking for.

also, do some people use o-ring injectors and i just attach a hose to them (after removing the o-ring)?

Edited by meijerbrantm

I'm running the Ford 440cc injectors with the stock rail. They're listed in the injector sticky (MS forum IIRC?) part number EOSE-A1A. I did have to drill out the hole in the manifold a little as the pintel is a slightly larger than the stock turbo injectors.