HybridZ

Anyone one here on 311s.org?

280zjoel

Just wondering if anyone on here has an account on the Datsun Roadster forum 311s.org? I am having trouble making an account. The only reason I cant make one is because it asks an anti bot question( that being "What is this website all about?") Every answer I give it tell me that its incorrect. So if anyone who has an account on 311s.org if you could please pm a Moderator for me and let him know im having trouble making an account I would really appreciate it. By the way just in case your all wondering, I cant even email any of the mods because it asks me to log in to pm them :(

• 2 weeks later...

That's retarded since there are a million possible answers. I actually setup an e-mail account for you and a username but yeah, I got the same thing. Send an e-mail here and tell them that you are having a problem.

67datroad@311s.org

Edited by GodZilla

That's retarded since there are a million possible answers. I actually setup an e-mail account for you and a username but yeah, I got the same thing. Send an e-mail here and tell them that you are having a problem.

67datroad@311s.org

Thanks, ill email them now.