HybridZ

Quick link to My Posts or My Subscriptions?

jgkurz

Is there a shortcut to My Posts or My Subscriptions?The old forum software had this feature but I haven't been able to find the option since the upgrade.

Thanks!

Go to the drop down menu on your username up in the top right corner. In there you will find my settings, click that then it will take you to a page with 7 tabs. You will want to click on the one that says Forum and then below it there should be a list of things, Select Manage Watched Topics. After you click on Manage Watched Topics it show a list of all the threads you have posted in and what specific forum they're in. Sadly there is no quick button like in the old software.

Go to the drop down menu on your username up in the top right corner. In there you will find my settings, click that then it will take you to a page with 7 tabs. You will want to click on the one that says Forum and then below it there should be a list of things, Select Manage Watched Topics. After you click on Manage Watched Topics it show a list of all the threads you have posted in and what specific forum they're in. Sadly there is no quick button like in the old software.

Thank you.