HybridZ

headlight rings

Guest nezzie76

Guest nezzie76

My car doesn't have headlight rings on the headlights. The result is ugly headlights if you look closely because all the mounting screws and adjustment stuff is exposed. I guess the car never had them since I bought it, but this is the first time I've actually paid attention. Do you guys have rings on your headlights to cover the ugly stuff up? Or is it standard for Zs to not have anything to cover them up? Sorry, I just haven't paid attention to other people's headlights.

Thanks,

Nate

Guest nezzie76

No, maybe there are two rings? I have the first ring that holds in the headlight ( and is mounted on by 3 screws). The thing is, that the screws that adjust the aim of the headlight and the screws that hold in the first ring are exposed, along with all the bucket hardware that is visible. I'm looking for something that covers that stuff up to make it more streamlined.

Thanks,

Nate

If the headlight bucket is installed, you should hardly be able to see the hardware--there are a couple of indentations in the bucket so you can access the screws, in fact. Maybe somebody has somehow "modified" the headlight bucket to make it easier to get to?