HybridZ

sweet car on ebay. fender flair ?

biohzrd

"Had to make the fronts by taking a mold of the rears(lots of work!!) The

rears are an IMSA 4" flare and can be bought as a whole quarter panel. Don't

know where to get them anymore."

i'd sure like to find out. i'd also like to find out if anyone could or does make a front like that. the car has a nice clean look to it. the ONLY things i don't like about it is that it has a ford motor in it( not a biggy though) and that i think the wheel openings need to be opened up a tad bit more. still a n awesome car though

Guest Anonymous

Right now I only have the rear flares and I will be selling these after I get the molds made. I really don't like the front flares but if enough people want them I'll find some and make them also. Be forewarned you need to have 12" wide rims in the rear and 10" wide in the front,so a 5 lug conversion is highly recommended.

Guest Anonymous

HEY LESS THE MAN .. whats up its justin i whent out to east cost z and got my 73 240 and iv got my motor in i see your still doing the flairs like we talked about last time you where over here .. im guna need some rather bad and im guna need front ones also saying 12inche wide wheels dont work well front and back and rear flairs only wont do me any good if the front ones are just guna stick out know what i mean... so hopefully you can make the front ones also just how wide are the flairs your makeing ... think they will cover atleast 2 inches of wheel??? oh and i fyberglassed the rear side windows in and it looks bad azz man i think im guna take the drip rails off also and id like to do some seamless front parts i cant stand those big seams around the headlights and airdamn but i wana get a diff front airdam first .. im guna call you tomarrow to see how things are going maybe you can stop by and see the z tell me what you think... laterz