HybridZ

WANTED: 280z Companion Flanges

Cable

• Administrators

Cable,

Are you talking about the flanges at the strut housing or the flanges/sub axle out of the R-200 diff?

I may have a pair of the outer companion flanges, (outboard of halfshafts at the strut housing), still on a '77 parts car, $40 shipped sound fair?

I am pretty sure I don't have any of the inboard stub axles/companion flange for the R-200 diff.

Cable,

Are you talking about the flanges at the strut housing or the flanges/sub axle out of the R-200 diff?

I may have a pair of the outer companion flanges, (outboard of halfshafts at the strut housing), still on a '77 parts car, $40 shipped sound fair?

I am pretty sure I don't have any of the inboard stub axles/companion flange for the R-200 diff.

I need the pieces that mate to the stub axles on the strut/wheel side. As I understand it, the pieces that come out of R200 are called output shafts which I don't need.

$40 shipped sounds good. PayPal okay? If so, I'll need your PayPal/email address.

EDIT: How is the dash in the '77 parts car? I don't need gauges, etc, etc.

Edited by Cable