HybridZ

camel gt body kit

biohzrd

that one is close but this is the one i was talking about.

http://www.arizonazcar.com/bodies.html

is this the same fellow that makes you buy the entire kit at once or is that someone else. i remember hearing nothing but negative feed back on one of these after market body suppliers and would like to know if this is the same guy

Guest Anonymous

The Camel Gt has an agressive look but the Arizona web page claims that all fiberglass production has ceased with all the molds for sale.

has anyone used or seen one of these kits. i would like to see some more pics if possible. the only pics i've seen have been from the front only and look like they really clean up the aeordynamics alot. any help would be great. cheers.gif

well i got the reply from arizonaz today concerning thier body kits today. this is the e-mail he sent me.

No we are not making anymore fiberglass. All the molds are for sale as a

set for $32,000.00 or the body kit molds are available for $6500.00 per body

set.

seems a little bit steep to me considering i saw a guy selling a complete cobra mold including doors and interior pieces for 4000. oh well i thought ya'll would like to know.

Guest Anonymous

Thanx I was curious, he may be holding on to those for awhile. At least there will not be much danger of rust but old age cracking may prove a potential threat. Too bad that stuff cannot be put to use. Camel Gt is cool if not actually old nicotine Joe