HybridZ

WTB in SF bay area ASAP - Roller wheels

rustrocket

Need some wheel with tires - the tires dont have to be pretty, just hold air. I just need them to roll my datsun 1200 around on, but they must be at least 14" to clear the 240sx calipers. Preferably not with ridiculously tall tires so the fenders dont rub.

Shoot me what you got and your price.

Thanks! I can pickup this weekend from somewhere close to Santa Clara

Need some wheel with tires - the tires dont have to be pretty, just hold air. I just need them to roll my datsun 1200 around on, but they must be at least 14" to clear the 240sx calipers. Preferably not with ridiculously tall tires so the fenders dont rub.

Shoot me what you got and your price.

Thanks! I can pickup this weekend from somewhere close to Santa Clara

Hi Rustbucket, I have a new set of these if they will help. Sportmax XXR 522 Chromium Black 15x7 +25 offset. May be a little too far inset (1/2" or so) $90 ea. I'm sure we can find some free used tires to mount on them for you.

http://www.bigwheels.net/index.php?location=wheels&action=view_model&model=522 XXR Chromium Black 15-16

Barry, 408-744-9433post-7240-12768283811718_thumb.jpg

Theguppies - that was you! Thanks man...the price was right, but the tires are the same size as one that i have on the passenger side right now and the fender literally sits right on top of the tire.

tomahwak - Thanks for the offer...I'm looking for something a little cheaper and less fancy.