HybridZ

I want this spoiler!

CruxGNZ

I have been looking for this spoiler for years. From what I have found, it was only available in Australia and is not produced anymore. Does anyone know where to find this unique sort of whale tail? Here's the link whale tail any help in finding this spoiler would be great.

Thank you,

!M!

no, i'm afraid that's not the mini whale tail that msa sells. i have a mini whaletail (that i'm no longer using) like motorsport sells. the car in the pic you linked to belongs to someone in australia. that spoiler is pretty neat-looking. comparing to the mini whaletail, it's contact area (that is, the part of the spoiler that is bonded to the hatch itself) with the hatch sits higher up on the area below the hatch window. the msa unit (you can sorta see mine from back in the day here ) gets 'glassed to the entire bottom area of the hatch, from the bottom of the hatch glass to the bottom edge of the hatch. on mine, there is a hole for the pushbutton to open the hatch. not sure how it is on the one you linked to.

Guest Anonymous

Well, I tried... bonk.gif

I'm looking for a tail the will complement my body kit.

California Z rear fender overlays and some type of Fiberglass front replacments. I have no idea where it is from, but I think it is a Jim Cook Racing kit? I dunno. I'm looking for a 'Touring Style' wing, but one that doesn't stand 24" high and is useable and that will mount and not look like my car has a stroller handle sticking out of the back of it (because of the hatch slant).

Good luck.

Nic 2thumbs.gif