HybridZ

Ferrari 250 GTO body kit

Guest 4.3L 280z

Yup - check out my car on this site under "Featured Cars" and you will find links to Stable Autoworks, Thunder Ranch and VR Engineering at the bottom of the article. I think VR has coupe version available (John Washington are you here?).

Obviously mine is already complete but there are a few guys here that are currently building their GTO's so let us know if we can help with any questions.

Guest nezzie76

Definately congratulations ZFerrari! 2thumbs.gif

John Washington at VR Engineering does indeed make a hardtop version of his kit. However it doesn't include covering up the rear windows so it isn't as much of a GTO replica. Are you trying to make a GTO replica or do you not care that much and just want to look cool?

It is true that kids love this car. Mine isn't even done and little kids often yell " Hey, nice car!"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I have seen some unfinished 250 GTO kits installed on Z's on the internet (kitcar.com and eBay) advertised less than the kits which were selling around $3900.00 and do not forget the shipping costs which are HIGH; The kit I got from Stable Auto or Blue Ray Engineering cost me about $500 extra in shipping because some intermediary shipper at point c to d slapped on $500.00 extra. Do not ask me to explain, but there was not much I could do about it because of freight on board charges that allow the mafia to legally hijack your crate and you pay the ransom to get it. Blue Ray Engineering was just as much a victim as I was and did every thing to help me while the turds at Harbor Freight were threatening to send it back to the "Mafia shipping company" if I did not ante up the ransom fee.(and I complained to every government answering machine that was not busy to no avail) Do some heavy internet shopping and you might come up with a deal. Be wary on any shipping and get the full details on shipping fees because it might be cheaper to go get it yourself. Any one got a story on shipping fees!