HybridZ

Body Kits?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey all!

I was wondering if there is a body kit out there that looks killer but dosnt take as much mods.? If not... Is there a site where i can learn how to fabracate my own? And when you do make your own... do you go from scratch or are you getting a kit from some one then adding a peice here and there? thankx!

cheers.gif

Guest Anonymous

Yea im looking for a kit that isnt way to much...but sumthing difernt.. sorry its hard to explane... Sumthing wher ei can NOT! have the front and reat bumpers cuz those are jsut ugly...

thanx again!

CobraZ,

You might consider the MSA from and rear skirt kit, like I have on my 280Z...

wmlfz.jpg

wmleftz.jpg

spoiler3.jpg

It gets rid of the front and rear bumpers and definitely makes the car look more modern...If this isn't quite what you're looking for, maybe we can look in other places...

Guest Anonymous

Thank you so much AWD!!! thats the exact kit im lookin for!! ust dont know where to get it... did you put it on yur self? did ya do ne hting els to it or is that jsut how it comes in those pix? easy to put on? hehe sorry for all the questions... but yea thanx a bunch man!