HybridZ

NEw project s30

This is my first S30, iv have a s130, z31t, z32tt, and z32na in the past. Got this car for pretty cheap with a sbc 350/th350 jus sittin in it. Now original plan was to do a sbc swap which i did before in my 79 volvo 244. however i am really thinkin about a ka24de swap. Both engines are easy and cheap to find, parts come a dime a dozen for both. First i wanted to drag the car and just drive it here and there on a few weekends. Now im not sure. I have access to a s130 that i found for super cheap thats in my area so I have options. I have been reading a load about the sbc swaps on here for a while. Im thinking that the ka24 is gonna be too light on the front end. Now i wouldn't have to reinforce so much if I use a ka-t. but i actually have a for chevy v8s laying around the shop along with the one thats sitting in the car. Well thats just the start of my story and i figured that i would mention it. either way ill have some pix up soon of my new project. I plan on starting on some welding soon and I think im gonna go with flat floors. I am short so the reduced headroom isnt gonna bother me at all, i actually prefer it.