HybridZ

anyone running a greddy profec b II boost controller?

209runner

I'm running a greddy profec b II boost controller and I ran across a problem. I unpluged the wires to the boost controller soleniod and didn't realize that the idiot that put the connector put the same connector on both sides of the wires. Now I don't know which wire plugs into each other (they cut the plugs that greddy put on). the solenoid has a red and black the wires from the boost controller is white and green. If some could tell me or post a picture of the harnesses plugged into each other would be great.

Red is 12V power and black neg. Looking at the back of the controller they go into the left hand recepticle with red to left, black to right.

White and green are signal. White matches to black wire coming off the valve and green to the pink one. At the back of controller they go into the right hand recepticle which has the vertical split in it. White to left, green to right.

Thats good to know. this is my first turbo car so its all still pretty new to me. I still don't really even know how to do all the stuff on the profec. It came out of my buddies car because he thought it was to complicated. Once I actually drive the car I'm sure I'll figuare it out. But thanks for the info.

I'm wiring up the Spec II next week or so... it's pretty straightforward on use if you read up on the forums... here's a few good links to get you started... I bookmarked them when I was reading up... the manual is available online and has great info as well.

http://www.sr20forum.com/turbo/79489-help-needed-greddy-profec-b-ii-tuning.html

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tuning-electronic-engine-management/65680-help-greddy-profec-b-spec-ii-install.html

You've never driven the car? Did you buy it built? I've done mine from the ground up, so I've figured out most of the deal.

The intercooler is still in front of the radiator so i'm not to concerned about heat soak. I wanted to keep the pipping short as possible. I don't really have the profec/controller mounted yet. I'm going to do some fiber glassing in the dash to put a double din NAV and spots for my air/fuel gauge and oil temp gauge. Onces I do that then I'll make room for the profec & a turbo timer in the same area.