HybridZ

rb20det no spark constant ground to ignitor

stprasinz

ok, as thetitle says, now my buddies 240sx with rb20det swapped is not giving spark, the ignitor is getting ground to all 6 input pins from the ecu.... as a result no spark. when he touches a ground to the igntior he gets a spark... is there a faulty ground, power, or theecu fried? also you can hear the innjectors clicking when he turns the cas...... appearently he was driving when this happened... so yes it has ran (I've been in it it sure does lol....) oh and if anyone remembers my last post, I guess he did assemble the cams a tooth off from the crank so, it was fixed...... tested alot of stuff, couldn't find anything directly wrong other than the ignitor having constant grond to all 6 pins.... but why!!!!

So probably the ecu I'd think then, since the injectors work when the cas is turned... and it doesn.t seem like the cas could tell the ecu to spark all 6 coil at once... thats what the conclusion was but figured Id ask...... especially since he has a tuned ecu, that never ha worked, no sprk injectors, or fuel pump, but he had a factory one that was working til;l the other day when this happened....