HybridZ

Wolf V500 fuel map calibration needed?

Calgary280ZT

Hi guys

Gonna do some tuning this weekend. But something funny (I think) is happening with my fuel map. with my laptop hooked up so I can drive and watch the fuel map at the same time (safely, I should add), I notice the lowest load on the engine is 21% and the highest under full boost (10 psi) is 53%. Is this normal?

I assumed idle would show 0% load and full boost would be closer to 100%.

I didn't want to go to the trouble of tuning a smaller # of cells in the fuel map if I should be recalibrating to take advatage of the full map.

Any guidance for a tuning noob? Thanks in advance for the help.

Markham

Hi guys

Gonna do some tuning this weekend. But something funny (I think) is happening with my fuel map. with my laptop hooked up so I can drive and watch the fuel map at the same time (safely, I should add), I notice the lowest load on the engine is 21% and the highest under full boost (10 psi) is 53%. Is this normal?

I assumed idle would show 0% load and full boost would be closer to 100%.

I didn't want to go to the trouble of tuning a smaller # of cells in the fuel map if I should be recalibrating to take advatage of the full map.

Any guidance for a tuning noob? Thanks in advance for the help.

Markham

Mark, yes that is correct for the Load-MAP relationship setup in your map. 0% is -14.7 psi (a perfect vacuum) and 100% is 25 psi (if I remember correctly). You can setup your own relationship under Configuration if you want a higher resolution for your Load, but I wouldn't.