HybridZ

Rotisserie Car Stands Illustrated

Sleek Z

slide01.jpg

Hi, ALL

Thought you all might be interested in a new illustrated photo display, complete with measurement overlays and text commentary, of the car restoration rotisserie stands that Paul Henley of England adapted from a MG design while restoring his 73 240Z.

You can find a link to Paul's project coverage and that of others in the FEATURED PROJECTS section of at ZPARTS.COM

In addition, I have been in contact with 2 other restorers that have built a rotisserie stand setup from their own design. Although displayed elsewhere, the 2 restorers and I are working on a photo display and construction FAQ complete with matched materials and tools needed list intended for publication at my website to better round coverage of this topic as related the needs and interests of Z car restorers. If any of you have questions you would like to see addressed or illustrated in these photo/article displays please speak up so I can make my coverage as useful to all here as possible.

SLEEK Z (aka Eric Neyerlin - owner of ZPARTS.COM

Eric Neyerlin - owner of ZPARTS.COM

RacerX & ALL

One of the problems I am having in documenting these rotisserie designs and their use with Z cars is in not finding one in use in my area to photograph in detail as I would prefer. If anyone on this list knows of anyone in the SF Bay Area or Sacramento area using one for any model restoration I'd like to make his acquaintance to see if I could photograph his setup in detail and in operation.

Later I would be able to publish the results in a way that might help restorers here and fans of my website learn even more about how to construct and use rotisserie stands.

Somebody know of some in use?

Sleek Z owner of ZPARTS.COM