HybridZ

Velo Rossa Kit ordered!

Wagz

Just got off the phone with Harley at VR Engineering. I placed my order for a complete Velo Rossa kit with some upgrades and a Simpson Dash. They expect to have it ready to go in a few weeks. I am soooo psyched! rockon.gif

Next stop: Mike (scca) for Stage III, 5 lug brakes all the way around. My wife is right; shopping is fun! :D

Harley said that they were getting quite a bit of last minute interest in the kits. There are several other people getting orders in the pipeline.

I was considering not ordering one right now. I'm still working on a lot of mechanical upgrades and wanted to have them done before I had a body kit on hand. It was my wife who talked me in to ordering one now. :eek: I couldn't believe it. I had to order while the planets were aligned and she was actually supporting my automotive habit.

Guest Anonymous

This is an ominous sign my friend, when a wife agree's to something like that and if the rivers run red somewhere we may be looking at the beginning of the apocolypse. smile.gif

Regards,

Lone

Yeah, my first (and usually, correct) reaction is to be nervous and suspicious shifty.gif

Eventually, I know I'll pay the price in whatever way she deems appropriate. She will definately be holding the upper hand for a while.

Oh, well. I got what I want for now. 2thumbs.gif