HybridZ

No Room For a Rotisserie? Try This

Dave

Looks as if the casters keep it from spinning and the car falling down. I bet if you gave it a good push and one of the casters neglected to move, it probably would fall down. Doesn't look as sturdy as a rotisserie(sp?) though.

!M!

Guest bang847
Originally posted by Mat73GNZ:

Looks as if the casters keep it from spinning and the car falling down. I bet if you gave it a good push and one of the casters neglected to move, it probably would fall down. Doesn't look as sturdy as a rotisserie(sp?) though.

!M!

yeah it doesnt look as sturdy but I guess it professional because that site list that work being done at a shop... also I like that setup cuz it looks so universal... another plus is that you can wheel out your project whenever you want and doesnt require the removal of everything...

so does anyone have the plans to that?

any ideas about what keep that setup from tilting back and forth on its axles?

Guest Anonymous

I'm guessing they use the e-brake to lock up the rear brace. Then someone would have to hit the car pretty hard to get the back to slide and thus the front to rotate over.

Finally the engineering degree comes in handy...

Guest Anonymous

This somewhat reminds me of another product that I've seen a few years back. It was two large pipe hoops that hooked to the hubs and you just pushed it over (they showed doing it with a car full of fluids, which I think is a super bad idea). It seemed ok as long as what you need to work on was'nt under one of the hoops. This type also probably wouldn't allow frame rail replacement from the looks of things.

Regards,

Lone

Guest Anonymous

VEHICLE TITLER

I saw a vehicle titler at the SEMA Show in

Vegas last year. Look up Liqui-titler.com.

It uses only a drill to operate. The unit

weighs only 137 pounds so is very portable.

Maybe it's what you looking for!!

Sunny