HybridZ

WTB - '79-81 280ZX N/A Distributor/E12-80 Module

timhypo

As posted, I'm looking for a '79-81 280ZX N/A Distributor with the E12-80 ignition module in good, ready-to-run shape. Vacuum advance must hold vacuum. Obviously, I wanna upgrade my '72 240Z to something more reliable than my stock points dizzy without spending an arm and a leg. I'm not interested in rebuilding a piece of junk or one that needs any work. I'd grab one from a local junkyard, but the only N/A ZX I know of in a local yard went to the crusher. I'm willing to pay more than the local junkyard would charge me, but far less than I can buy a rebuilt model from the local parts store and would prefer a seller who takes paypal and ships quickly. Thanks in advance.

As posted, I'm looking for a '79-81 280ZX N/A Distributor with the E12-80 ignition module in good, ready-to-run shape. Vacuum advance must hold vacuum. Obviously, I wanna upgrade my '72 240Z to something more reliable than my stock points dizzy without spending an arm and a leg. I'm not interested in rebuilding a piece of junk or one that needs any work. I'd grab one from a local junkyard, but the only N/A ZX I know of in a local yard went to the crusher. I'm willing to pay more than the local junkyard would charge me, but far less than I can buy a rebuilt model from the local parts store and would prefer a seller who takes paypal and ships quickly. Thanks in advance.

i got some reman e1280 distributors for a 100 dollars

i got some reman e1280 distributors for a 100 dollars

Doh, wish I'd have seen this 4 hours ago. I just bought a used one on eBay for $53 shipped, but obviously a remanufactured one for $100 is a better deal. Does yours come with the ignition module and vacuum advance unit?

If so, I'll hit you up if the used one I bought gets here and turns out to be garbage.

Thanks!