HybridZ

ZX convt pic-

Guest scca

Guest Anonymous

Is it possible to get a more detailed description of all of the supports that had to be welded in to support the convertible frame? Such as where they start and stop, for the top itself, what was the name of the company that you got the frame top from?

Guest Anonymous

My opinion is changing concerning Zx's from this site. After seeing members rides and these convertible packages ....some real improvements can be done to their looks.

Guest Anonymous

I went to the site about your convertible ZX and printed the "instructions". I have a question about the TR6 MGB TR7 and the other Triumph folding mechanism. What are these? tongue.gif Is Triump the name of the company that produces the folding tops? Or is it Mike Gibson again? tongue.gif If so how can we reach them?

Guest Anonymous

Must be :Vickie posting? Triumph is an English sports car and the later TR7 model has a very similar profile for a convertible Z and is the most stylish convertible top. SCCA makes english style fone booths (he he)

Guest Anonymous

Boy am I that BAD with car lingo? tongue.gif Hehe Yes it was Vicki who posted.. I have an idea you guys might wanna kick around Im gonna make the back of my ZX window ( carl is typing now tongue.gif ) Look like a Del Sol Window. So Id like to have the convertible be more like a viper's with a one peice removable top. Ever see one ( or something like it) done?? I have enough experience to make fabrications for the top out of fiber glass. But would need someone with a little more experience than myself for the seals and on how to lock the roof down. Any Suggestions? :confused:

Guest Anonymous
web page Go to Eric Nyerlin's site and poke around looking for "Tomahawks" . Rory Bateman has made a removable fiberglass convertible top for the Tomahawk utilizing a T Top from a ZX. or do a search on this site since Eric posted the pictures here also.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Just saw a Del Sol and realized for the first time that they come with targa tops and roll down back windows.Now all ineed to do is find a wreck or one with a bad motor for cheap.After that a few measurments and some cutting and welding and I'll have my dream top. 2thumbs.gif Can't wait to put up pics. rockon.gif