HybridZ

Body kit's for the 83' 280zxt

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I also have an 83 and as far as I've seen there is nothing worth looking at. I've been in the paint and body racket for some time and thought that i could use my conections to find something worth while, but...So if you see a kit you like on onother car you can have it fit to your vehicle if you have a little fiberglass experience.If not,you can always have a body shop put it on. Sorry I couldnt help more.

good luck. bonk.gif

VR Engineering has a couple of kits for the ZX. I think they are both convertibles. I ordered a kit for my 240 from them. A couple of other guys on this site have products from them too. They do some nice work there. The only problem is that I believe you only have up to July 19th to order a kit because they are selling the automotive portion of the business. It may be a while before a new owner has kits in production.

Guest Anonymous
malebitchslap.gif Duh... I was thinking along the lines of ground effect kits or euro bumbpers.If however you mean full body kits Mr.Wagz has good advise,but you'd better hurry. twak.gif