HybridZ

TC Rod Adjustment

Hey guys,

Diving into another unknown area of suspension, my TC rods. The shell came with Techno Toy TC's installed and I have never put much thought into adjusting them till now. For a general starting point, is it a correct to start with each rod at equal length? and would anyone happen to have a picture roughly showing the amount of threads you would start with?

On a side note, what does adjusting the caster/tc rods actuallydo when your driving?

thanks!

Edited by Meph

It looks like I have about 15 threads exposed. The Tc rods control the amount of caster wich controls the ability to return to center and initial turn in. I have mine set at 3.3 degrees. Any more and I would contact the lower front body panel. If you are able to get more do so. John C has a recomendation on suspension settings sticky. Don't just adjust it on your own...take it to a shop that can do accurately. If you change them it will change everything else like toe, camber, etc. :D Also they should be exactly the sames settings. It made a huge improvement in front end bite for me.

post-11707-005193800 1284383608_thumb.jpg