HybridZ

WTB 1971-1975 L28ET in Northern California or V8

dpuma8

I am looking for a L28ET or V8 Datsun Z with a straight body, no rust, good transmission, and with a R200. I will be using this as a daily driver so it definitely needs to be a reliable car.

I live near Sacramento but will travel anywhere in the state to find the perfect Z for me. 240, 260, or 280 works for me.

Email me at dpuma8@mail.com. Pictures are nice but a walk around and driving clip on youtube would be even better.

As far as price, it depends on what you have and I will spend up to $15,000 for the right car.

Edited by dpuma8

• 8 months later...

I have a 1978 280Z with a 3.1 stroker. If you are interested get back to me and I will get you pictures and info.

I am looking for a L28ET or V8 Datsun Z with a straight body, no rust, good transmission, and with a R200. I will be using this as a daily driver so it definitely needs to be a reliable car.

I live near Sacramento but will travel anywhere in the state to find the perfect Z for me. 240, 260, or 280 works for me.

Email me at dpuma8@mail.com. Pictures are nice but a walk around and driving clip on youtube would be even better.

As far as price, it depends on what you have and I will spend up to $15,000 for the right car.