HybridZ

WTB: 280zx turbo

Guest Heratic

Just looking to get a hold of a rust free, 280zx turbo. Prefer 1983 but not necessary. 5 speed is a big plus. I'm only really looking for no rust, solid engine+turbo with no structural damage. Interior can be a mess. Needs to be running and drivable home. Not looking for a fully restored car, kinda takes the fun outta it. T-Top would be amazing.

I'm in buckeye, az.

Viperthesnake@gmail.com

That v8 looks expensive and I'm open to the idea but where's the fun? I don't see alot of work needed and I failed to mention it will be a daily driver.

Been talkin to the tucson guy just seein if there are others.

That v8 looks expensive and I'm open to the idea but where's the fun? I don't see alot of work needed and I failed to mention it will be a daily driver.

Been talkin to the tucson guy just seein if there are others.

It is a daily driver and it does need work just doesnt look like it. But all in all the car is clean and a good start to mold it into something you would like. I wouldnt know what your price range is as it's not noted. But you might get the car cheaper than you think.

• 7 months later...

Still looking for one.? I got an 83 280zxt 3 speed automatic, motor is clean, body is excellent no rust, car was recently painted, and its daily driveable and interior in good condition. Located down Central Ca. If interested I can send some pics and well we can discuss about it if interested