HybridZ

Removing all paint from car...any suggestions?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have this amazingly strong paint remover that I acquired and started on the hood in my spare time the past couple days...the stuff goes to bare metal with hardly any work at all...I have some rust through at the bottom of the back fenders and rear hatch...all the usual rusty areas, I probably have! What is the best method to resolve my rust issue? I know it is best to replace the metal, but in some small places, ca I use fiberglass? I have plenty of fiberglass, enough to make a new car probably, and can get the metal to do about the same!! I just have limited tools and I'm lazy!! Atleast I can admit it! The fender bottoms shoulden't be a ig deal if I cut out the rust and replace it with fiberglass...right??

thanks!

Guest Anonymous

Question then, I realize that I will have to remove the rust areas, but can they be replaced with fiberglass? I know it will be best to go with sheetmetal in the longrun, just curious.

THANKS