HybridZ

WTB - Early 240Z Front Sway Bar Brackets/Plates

SSuspect

Hi all - I know that I have them, but I just can't find them! :blink:

I need a set of the FRONT sway bar brackets and the small mounting plates for a 1971 240Z. I have the stock 16mm bar.

I will be getting these powder-coated. Condition is not overly important as long as they are not bent up.

Please shoot me a PM with a "shipped" price to 80920 (Colorado Springs). Can send PayPal immediately.

Thanks!

Tim

Edited by SSuspect

Tim

I have a set you can have for $40 shipped. I'm in western canada. Can ship them Wednesday.

Drop me a note to z240@shaw.ca and I'll send pics when we get back on Wednesday.

Jim

Hi all - I know that I have them, but I just can't find them! :blink:

I need a set of the FRONT sway bar brackets and the small mounting plates for a 1971 240Z. I have the stock 16mm bar.

I will be getting these powder-coated. Condition is not overly important as long as they are not bent up.

Please shoot me a PM with a "shipped" price to 80920 (Colorado Springs). Can send PayPal immediately.

Thanks!

Tim

Tim

I have a set you can have for $40 shipped. I'm in western canada. Can ship them Wednesday.

Drop me a note to z240@shaw.ca and I'll send pics when we get back on Wednesday.

Jim

Email sent. Thanks Jim!

If anybody else has some, please let me know. I would like to get the next run to the powder-coater done ASAP.

Thanks,

Tim