HybridZ

Any photoshop masters here?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

LeftSide2v.jpg

I'm gonna try to re-create the huge flares like Terry's car, with the tail on a 240z this winter, but I'm gonna paint the sucker with a metallic grey/ dark-silver with black racing stripes.

So, can anyone take this picture and modify it so I can see what this looks like?

IMO, This is not a photo that such ps painting can easily be done on. You must start from a medium to light gray car shot in the proper light to properly paint it. Other colors and dark tones can be work from, but it still needs to be shot in the correct light.

Terry and I have discussed this question regarding selecting a color for his car several times. I believe he is working on a set of photos that may make ps painting possible later on.

Interesting color scheme, btw. I gravitate toward the anthracite look myself. However, I suspect you will need a touch of pinstripe treatment between the black stripes and the gray or it my look too understated.

Guest Anonymous

Hey Torque, I tried to make it dark silver and I E-mailed it to you. It looked alright (for my humble skills tongue.gif ) but like Sleek Z said, a better lit picture would turn out better.

p.s. Does any one know of a good site to post pictures on?