HybridZ

WTB: NON EGR SHAVED INTAKE MANIFOLD

drifterZ_74

Still looking for one? I've got a very clean N42 non EGR manifold that I was going to shave, but I ended up getting another one that was already ported out to match a larger Weber throttle body, so I'm going to be shaving that one.

It is very clean and painted an aluminum silver, although the paint is missing where I started to file down the casting marks. None of the bungs or linkage holders have been touched yet, just casting marks. If you plan on having someone else do the work for you let me know, I'll send you both of my N42's to be shaved, and you can send me the ported one back, and we'll call it even? Not sure how much that kind of work runs, but it might be worthwhile? Let me know and we'll work something out. I've also got a 240sx throttle body (without the sensor) on the manifold, would you be wanting that too?

Will have pics later today If you haven't already worked something out with cockerstar (Cockerstar how did those caps work out? any update on the strutbars?)