HybridZ

Car paint that can be apply by hand brush

dpwong

Guest Anonymous

Send me a gross of those pine tops,Terry... Make your own with laquer tinted with lamp black (soot) and or/POR 15 rust paint has a rcomendation to apply it with a sponge "brush". Just recently I saw this 34 Ford original "50's" hot rod that was brush painted in black years ago including all the dents and scrapes. It had all these original speed parts on the flat head...modified original 34 suspension,red wheels with chrome beauty rings etc. I was impressed with this relic including all the individual schizoid brush strokes on the body. A genuine piece of hot rod history preserved. BUT in reality,,,, "All" those brush paint jobs looked like crap smeared on them.

Hey, I don't see why you couldn't apply modern paint with just a brush. I had a roommate that did something like that with his land yacht in college. Looked... well, let's just say that it looked "unique". It wasn't exactly a chick magnet.

I gues if you wanted to, you could sand the heck out of the paint after it dried it to get it semi-level. What an incredible amount of work, though.