HybridZ

No! not another project

Damn, i`m full of projects.I just hope i can finish them $$$$? This one is for my 11yr old son,got it for $100.00. Got started on the strip stage/rust control last week. It`s a 1975 280z, yes the one with the ugly fat bumpers.

CIMG5526.jpgCIMG5528.jpgCIMG5530.jpgCIMG2842-2.jpgCIMG2845.jpg

Yea, i think i should be done by then. In 5yrs the Z`s value would rise a bit and would be the gift he would always remember and cherish. Got to throw some primer today on certain areas. Will post some pics tomorrow. IT`S ABOUT KEEPING THE Z ALVIE!

• 3 weeks later...

About rust? It has its issues,what Z does`nt. Will post pics of the cancer areas. Yea, the kid likes the Z and at times gives me a hand.I`m just afraid what just might happen to him.The reason why i say that is ...awhile back i crashed my turboZ(posted here on this site as i wreaked my turbo Z).Sadly my son was with me and enjoy it all.His remark was, WOO OOH! LET`S DO IT AGAIN! Here i am all scared as sh-T,and he thinks it`s a PSP3 video game. Now who would`nt be worried about giving their kid the car!